Contemporary tourmaline set ring
This unusual contemporary ring is stamped 9ct and is approximately 16mm wide at the front, tapering to 4mm. The front of the ring has curved and bar wire sections soldered on and has raised, rub over set pear shape green and pink tourmalines to the top and bottom.
This statement ring needs to be seen to be appreciated.
- Paul James reference: M1712
- Metal: 9ct yellow gold stamped
- Gemstone type: Tourmaline
- Gemstone shape: Pear cabochon
- Gemstone colour: Green and pink
- Setting: Rub over
- Dimensions: Approximately 16mm tapering to 4mm