Rolex 26mm Datejust 18ct gold and stainless steel
Launched in 1957, the ‘Lady’ Datejust is part of one of Rolex’s oldest collections of watches that still remain in production today. The Datejust was the world’s very first self-winding wristwatch to feature a date window that would automatically change over at midnight.
Not specifically intended for one particular sport, environment, or lifestyle activity, it is simply a classic and reliable wristwatch. Timeless and versatile, designed to be worn every day. This watch was discontinued in 2015.
- Paul James reference: M1705
- Model: 79173
- Box: Yes
- Papers: Yes
- Year: 2002
- Case Dimensions: 26mm
- Case material: Steel and 18ct yellow gold
- Bracelet material: Steel and 18ct yellow gold
- Movement: Automatic
- Dial: Champagne with batons
- Paul James warranty: 1 year