Rolex Cosmograph Daytona rose gold
Among all the remarkable watches that Rolex has produced throughout their long and illustrious history, possibly no timepiece is more celebrated by enthusiasts and pursued by collectors than the Rolex Daytona. In 1963 Rolex introduced the first Cosmograph model, it was not immediately referred to as the Daytona, in fact initially Rolex used the name Le Mans in some advertisements before finally opting for the Daytona legendary name. In 1965 the Daytona name finally appeared also on the dial.
Year after year, the Rolex Daytona reinforces its status as one of the most iconic watches of all time.
- Paul James reference: SOR DWOOD
- Model: 116515LN
- Box: Yes
- Papers: Service papers by Rolex 2022 only
- Year: Unkown
- Case Dimensions: 40mm
- Case material: 18ct Everose gold
- Strap material: Rolex Alligator with Everose buckle
- Movement: Automatic
- Dial: Brown with black Arabic numerals
- Paul James warranty: 1 year