Rolex Datejust steel and 18ct yellow gold blue dial
Commemorating the company’s 40th anniversary in 1945, the Datejust is one of Rolex’s oldest collections of watches that still remain in production today. The Datejust was the world’s very first self-winding wristwatch to feature a date window that would automatically change over at midnight.
Not specifically intended for one particular sport, environment, or lifestyle activity, it is simply a classic and reliable wristwatch. Timeless and versatile, designed to be worn every day.
- Paul James reference: M1679
- Model: 69173
- Box: Yes
- Papers: Yes
- Year: 1998
- Case Dimensions: 26mm
- Case material: Steel and 18ct yellow gold
- Strap material: Steel and 18ct yellow gold
- Movement: Automatic
- Dial: Blue with gold batons
- Paul James warranty: 1 year