Ruby and diamond claw set three stone ring
This classic three stone ring has a central oval cut ruby weighing approximately 0.50ct, in a yellow gold four claw setting. The ruby has a round brilliant cut diamond either side, in a white gold, six claw setting. The diamonds have a total weight of approximately 0.30ct. The ring is crafted in 18ct yellow and white gold.
- Paul James reference: M1054
- Metal: 18ct yellow and white gold.
- Gemstone type: Ruby
- Gemstone shape: Oval
- Gemstone weight: Approximately 0.50ct
- Gemstone colour: Red
- Other gemstones: Natural diamond
- Other gemstone weight: Approximately 0.30ct
- Setting: Claw
- Dimensions: Approximately 12mm x 6mm<